- Email Reception - Receive faxes in your email inbox. Faxes are sent as an attachment in .TIF or .PDF format.
- Online Viewing - View received faxes while you are traveling using our web site.
- Send Faxes - Send faxes right from your desktop using our software or the web site.
- Convenience - The convenience of being able to print, forward or save faxes on your hard drive. Receive faxes anywhere you can get your email.
- Security - Now you can feel secure in knowing that an important fax document will be received in your desktop, as opposed to sitting on a fax machine where it can be seen by anyone.
- No Busies - You can receive multiple faxes simultaneously. People sending you faxes will no longer get busy signals.
Does it require special software?
No. Your fax will come as an email with a .TIF or .PDF attachment. This file can be opened with standard software already on your PC. The Signup and Account Management functions are all web based.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express. You will need to have the correct billing address as well as the card verification code from the physical card in order to complete the sign up process.
Are there hidden fees?
Absolutely not! You are only billed your monthly fee and any applicable usage fees. There are no other service fees or activation fees with this service. (Sales tax applies to Texas users.)
How do I sign up?
It's easy to sign up. Simply complete our automated account sign up and you will immediately be issued a Fax Number that you can give out and start receiving faxes immediately. Sign Me Up!
Browser compatibility with your service?
If you are having problems accessing the site, you should check your browser for compatibility. Simply go to the Browser Inspection page and let us test it for you.
"Thank you so much for the incredibly fast support!"
"FlatRateFax has been extremely cost effective and convenient. After 3 months of use, I have saved an average of $98.00 a month. I no longer require a second phone line. I don’t waste paper from all of the unwanted faxes my company receives, not to mention, the fax cartridges not being wasted. I never miss an important fax because my email travels with me on my phone when I leave the office. FlatRateFax has proven to be a good business decision!"